Tuesday, December 20, 2011

First Post

I am new to this whole blog thing. Since the New Year is quickly approaching I have decided to take this on as a new project. Before I get personal with any more blogs I want to let you get to know me a bit better. Here are 10 things to know about me:



1. I am a Christian.

2. I am in love with my husband, Robert.

3. Being a teacher is a life long dream of mine finally a reality.

4. My family is small, but they are my everything.

6. I am very determined and thrive off of goals.

7. At heart I am a complete girly girl (if you couldn't tell).

8. Shopping and sweets are my weaknesses.

9. I have a hard time trusting, but God is working on me.

10. I analyze everything, but still live passionately.



I hope you will find what I have to say interesting, insightful, and sometimes amusing!

I leave you with a Smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment